Comments

Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.

9 Comments Add yours

1. David Ridge says:

I am so looking forward to this!

1. Tabby Ivy says:

Thanks, David. It has been such a joy working with Damon. We look forward to sharing our collaborative journey with you! Tabby

2. Brandon Hill says:

I became aware of Damon’s work a few years back in the Zephyr, and I’ve become a big fan! I’m very excited to see what comes from this project and I’ll be following along the way. I’m sure some very cool and inspiring work will come from this partnership! My best to you both!

1. Tabby Ivy says:

hello Brandon, and thank you so much for your comment and support. It has been such a joy to know Damon, experience his genius and engage in this collaboration with him. Good things to come for sure!

3. Thomas Rogo says:

Writers and painters are each using their unique medium to reach the human soul. One uses words and stories while the other uses oil and interpretations of nature. This collaboration has exciting possibilities. Thanks for letting me follow!

1. Tabby Ivy says:

thanks so much Thomas for your comments and interest in our collaboration. This has been such a wonderful experience for me; expanding my voice, reaching deeper within, and getting to know and work with the amazingly talented Damon Falke. I hope you have also visited his website to learn of his many talents.

4. Rachel Warner says:

Loving this collaboration so much, Tabby and Damon!

Bravo! Looking forward to more!

5. Rachel Warner says:

..the other side of representation.

Yes. ❤️

1. Tabby Ivy says:

Hi Rusti…what a year this has been! Quite overwhelming at times, actually. But all of it inspiring, challenging and rewarding beyond my dreams. Working with Damon is making me a better artist, inspiring work that is coming from a much deeper place within me. Thanks for joining us on this journey!